Styling & white-labelling
We have several options for customising the Search Interface for integration onto your platform.
Our team will customise the theming so please send us a list of the fonts and colours required. Once completed, this will be applied to your account.
This themed tool is available when embedding the Search Interface within your platform.
- Light or dark mode
- Background colour
- Text colour
- Primary colour (pink by default)
- No match colour (red)
- Partial Match colour (orange)
- Info colour (blue)
- Good Match colour (green)
Base font size
Font weights (regular, medium, bold)
Used for anything with rounded corners, eg. buttons, annotations, popovers
Users can also change some of the features visible at an account level. Features that can be changed are:
- Number of results displayed
- Categories searched - select which out of Job Title, Location, Years of Experience, Occupation Group, Education, Skills, Languages, Management Level and Keywords are visible in the interface
- Category weightings - change the weighting for each search category that is returned initially. Each category is weighted equally as default
- Ability to download original candidate resumes
The Search Interface can be customised to search one or more indices at any one time. Simply include which of your indices you wish to include in the embedded Search Interface, and the search will be made across all included.